Monday, March 30, 2009

Home Sweet Home!

I'm home!  I got back to Carrollton last night around 9:45, so it wasn't too bad.  Saturday was more workshops and the conclusion of the General Assembly meeting.  A new steering committee was voted in, and there are two people from the Diocese of Atlanta on the Vocare International Steering Committee!  Fr. Dann Brown is the Province IV chaplain and Sarah Blizzard is one of the Lay At Large.  Yay!!  I feel like I learned some new things that we can definitely implement with our ministry that will make it even better. :)  

We got to go down to the beach Saturday night, so yeah for that!!  We had Eucharist with the Bishop and some of the Vocare community at Church of the Annunciation, which was just so much fun.  We had a music duo that was definitely tons of fun, too!  Overall the night of awesome food and a great service and fun music was a great way to top off the weekend.

I know this isn't as detailed as the last one, but hopefully still as enjoyable to read. :)  I'm working on a video of the weekend, so I'll definitely have that available soon!

Peace & Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment