Thursday, September 20, 2007

Off to San Fran--Lauren

So I am just getting home from work and about to pack for our trip. I hear the weather is going to be in the high 50's while we are there which makes me sad, because I hate the cold!!! It is also supposed to rain, and I have been under the weather since Tuesday, so I hope that when I wake up in the morning I feel better.

I am super stoked about our trip. I can't wait to make our video and to hang out with Steven in another state I wonder if I will recognize anyone? I wonder if any of my friends from YAMNC will be there. I hope my friends from MS are there. Will and Father Culpepper made my trip to Colorado awesome last year. Also I would love to see how the Young Adult mission church in Jackson is doing. I would call and ask, but I am too embarrassed after the game that Auburn played last week. I am not sure I am ready to hear it from Miss. State fans!!

I am also really glad that I get to experience this with Sarah. I think we haven't had a lot of time to hang out in a while, so I know we will have fun. She was with me in the beginning of this whole DAYA thing, so it will be like old times before we had all this help and we trying to do it on our own. I will even let her wear flowers in her hair:)! I know, I am so generous!!!

Any ways, I have never blogged before, so I am not really sure what to write. I hope this suffices. I will try to write a lot while we are gone, and I hope you all have an equally fun and adventurous weekend!!

See you on the flip side!!

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment